Hello everybody :) I finally did my own nails in a way I would actually want to present it to you. Since I started working on monday I didn't have the time I needed to be really creative. Also the weather in Munich was so weird. We had a lot of thunderstorms and the air was so moist that I got tons of bubbles on my nails right after applying the very first coat of polish... (high humidity can cause bubbling...) :-/
This week I'm sporting an ombre manicure in curry colours. Ombre manicures are quite easy to do: Just choose polishes that describe some kind of colour gradation and put one colour on one nail. In the right order it becomes a gradation :) Of course I spiced it up a little and used four colours on my thumb and added some rhinestones in more or less matching colours.
Here's what I used:
- P2 Base + Care Coat
- Essence Color and Go in Gold Rush (beige gold)
- P2 Sun City Ocean Drive (curry)
- Catrice Caramé Spiced Bronze (bronze, who would have guessed...)
- Essence Bondi Beach BBC Golden Sands
- different rhinestones from T€di and Kik
- Manhattan Topcoat / Essence Better than Gel Nails Topsealer (this one's highly recommended, dries quite fast and gives a glossy, almost jelly-like finish)
I decided that I will do about two manicures a week, a simple one on tuesdays/wednesdays and a more creative one on sundays. If they get posted... we'll see...
Until then have a good time!