I love autumn! Autumn is my favourite season. The colours, the smell, the light, the fresh air. Crispy yellow and red leaves on the pavement that sound like potato chips when you walk on them... mmmhhh...
It's like a feast for the eyes before winter. Nature creates warm and rich colours that are just very inspiring.
So here we have my "Welcome autumn!" manicure. It was also partly inspired by this key chain in the picture that my little brother gave me as a souvenir from his visit in Madrid, Spain. A friend of mine noticed that this manicure looked a bit like the windows of a church. I can see the similarity, yup.
Let's move on to the polishes I used:
- P2 Hypoallergen + Quick Dry Base Coat
- Essence Gold Rush (gold beige)
- Essence 50s Girls Reloaded LE You're a Heartbreaker(blue)
- Essence Wake Up! (red)
- P2 Your wild side LE vibrant green (dark green)
- Essence Natventurista LE Barefoot through the Moss (light green)
- Rival de Loop no name (dark brown)
- Essence Sun Club LE BBC Golden Sands (golden brown)
- Essence BTGN topsealer
*phew* *wipes her forehead* I hope I didn't forget any polish. This is a free hand manicure by the way. I tried it with scotch tape first but with five different colours on each nail it would have taken forever.
Thanks for stopping by and see you soon!