Hi to all nail art lovers! Did you have a nice Valentine's day? Even if you are single: I hope at least nothing bad happened ;)
I'm not too much of the lovey-dovey type. But it's quite cold and winter returned with all its freezing might so I wanted something that felt like spring. And since Valentine's day came up it was the ideal
excuse occasion for this nail design:
Choosing this design I assumed that it wouldn't take too long in the making. It's basically one colour on each nail, topped with a few rhinestones, right...
... Right. It took me almost two hours. ^^; I'm still very slow when it comes to applying rhinestones it seems. I haven't found the right method yet to speed up the application process. I hope I'll get to it during my Japanese nail art challenge.
Here's what I used:
- hot pink: Nivea Calcium Power 43 Cherry Glacé (not sure if it's red or pink - seems to be right in between)
- soft pink: Essence Sweet as Candy (this was 4 coats or so and still the smile line is visible)
- soft yellow: P2 Dream Lover (also 4 coats)
- rhinestones from bornpretty
- I don't know where I got the large rhinestones on my thumb and ringfinger - they just were in my art supplies
- base coat and top coat as usual
Many thanks in advance.
Yours sincerely, Naekubi