It's been a while since I posted a manicure. (Been quite busy, no internet, etc.). As promised I'll show you a more taupe-ish nail design that I wore a week ago.
Taupe is one of those not exactly colourful colours that have been "the shit" the past one and a half years. But I never liked taupe particularly. I prefer my nails a bit more flashy.
Since there was a make up contest on another blog with one theme called "taupe", I wanted to see for myself what I could make of it. If I could make this colour look like something I would wear. It turned out quite nice in my opinion.
Here are the polishes I used
- P2 Base + Care Coat
- Taupe: Essence All Access (a nightmare to apply, avoid if possible!)
- Dark red: P2 Diva
- Green: P2 Vibrant Green (LE, matte green with golden shimmer)
- Glitter polish on top: Incolor by jordana Uptown Lights (an awesome find at a C&A store)
- White: err, dunno, some old white
- Manhatta ProShine topcoat