Hey everyone! I have another Chinese New Year manicure for you :)
|crappy winter daylight|
So, enough with the praise. Back to business: The task is to create a make-up or nail design with your Chinese horoscope sign. My sign is the bull/cow/buffalo, so I kinda cut a cow into pieces and painted it on my nails.* You can win five nail polishes from the OPI Hongkong collection.
|picture taken with flash|
Here's what I used:
- P2 Base + Care Coat (yeah, I know, I use that every time, but as I like to say: never change a winning team)
- P2 147 perfectly (I thought it was a light brown. I forgot that my skintone is a tad bit darker than the average European's, so this turns out to be the perfect nude polish for me)
- French tips: Chifure Nail Enamel (red with gold glitter, Japanese brand), Catrice Spiced Bronze (bronze, great for my skintone)
- cow pieces: Essence 22 fatal
- Essence Quick Dry Drops (I like those - cheap and easy to handle)
- Manhattan Pro Shine Quick Dry topcoat
*No animal was harmed or killed in the process.