This time I'll post in English only, I am a bit lazy. On Monday I will have an important exam so again, I did a rather simple manicure. (My mind is filled with syntactic constructions, theories about semantic change and grammaticization... @__@)
I almost get a guilty conscience when I think of painting my nails in one colour only. It seems too bland and boring... So I chose to paint them in two colours. I decided to use gold and purple. It's winter after all and I still feel the need to glamour up a notch. ;)
This was the very first time that I tried the sponging technique so you'll have to excuse the amateur kinda application. At least I found out that you have to use make-up sponges since normal sponges just absorb the polish. I will definitely try that technique again, it provides nice effects with little effort.
Here's what I used:
- P2 Base + Care Coat (one coat)
- China Glaze Passion (two coats, it still looks a bit streaky though)
- Artdeco Ceramic Nail Lacquer 275 (sponging on top, that's a glittery shimmering purple, very nice)
- Essence Quick Dry Drops (first time use, it's fine, though a bit messy in application)
- Depend Topcoat (one coat)
So see you soon!